Box Components Box One 11-Speed Chain
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Mountain Bike Chains & Chain Guides we have in stock.View Similar Products
Box One 11-Speed Chain
Box Components' One 11-Speed Chain is designed for its 11-speed rear derailleur and cassette as well as its 7-speed DH components. Constructed of heat treated alloy steel, the chain is impressively strong and its solid inner and outer plates provide impressive strength and precise shifting. It does use hollow pins to get the weight down to an impressive 243 grams. Its chrome nickel coating not only keeps the chain looking good, but it should also help stave off corrosion. It comes with 116 links which should be plenty enough for your 1x mountain drivetrain.
- Compatible with Box 11-speed drivetrains and 7-speed DH
- The quick link allows for a quick install and regular maintenance
- Solid inner and outer plates boost durability and improve shifting
- Hollow pin construction keeps the weight low
- Chrome nickel finish looks great and prevents rust
- Item #BXC0001