Why We Like The BOTE RACKHAM GATORSHELL Stand-Up Paddleboard
When we say we're going to fish every inch of the lake, we mean it, and the BOTE RACKHAM GATORSHELL Stand-Up Paddleboard is built to help us get the job done. The non-inflatable board is made of incredibly strong and durable Gatorshell material, made to withstand scrapes against rocks and getting caught in the weeds without looking or performing any worse for wear. The recessed deck pad provides incredible stability, and the BVA foam provides excellent traction while cushioning our feet throughout long days on the water. Front and rear bungees can be quickly adjusted to store dry bags and other gear, and the front paddle sheath stows our paddle so we can get to casting. The RACKHAM GATORSHELL features multiple accessory mounting points so we can fully customize our board with our choice of BOTE's many accessories. From coolers to seats, we can create our own comfortable cruiser for long tours on our favorite waterways.
- Feature-rich paddle board for awe-inspiring fishing trips
- Super durable Gatorshell material powers over any obstacle
- Two-chamber design keeps our center of gravity low for stability
- BVA foam deck pad sheds moisture and cushions our feet
- Removeable 10-inch center fin keeps us tracking on a line
- Accessory mounting points allow us to customize our set up
- Paddle sheath in the bow frees up our hands to fish
- Front and rear bungees secure our loose gear to the deck
- Item #BOT0027
- Gatorshell Technology (ABS plastic, composites)
- Deck Pad
- BVA foam
- 1 removable center, side bite fin compatible (sold separately)
- 1 2-piece SUP paddle, 1 removable 10in center fin
- Recommended Rider Weight
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- river paddling, flatwater paddling
4.5 based on 2 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 11, 2023
Excellent customer service. Very nice
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Excellent customer service. Very nice sales professionals. Excellent in store service as well. Life long customer now.
Originally reviewed on BOTE
October 15, 2023
I have the Apex drive
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have the Apex drive version of the Rackam. During assembly the front mount of the apex drive came loose from the board. This happened with little pressure on the mount. Basically, when leaning the board slight to the side, the weight of the drive popped the fitting loose. In the picture you can see that only a very small amount of the surface actually adhered to the board. I was able to fix it by regluing and putting weight on the fitting as the glue dried/cured. At 5'10", I had to move the inflatable seat far enough forward the magnepod fitting is completely covered by the seat. So much for using the magnetic drink cup I bought with the board. The finish, colors, coordinating paddle, etc..all make for a beautiful finish. I have three other paddleboards (high end inflatables) and this board is as good or better than the others. I have only used the board once so far, but it seemed to work OK.
Originally reviewed on BOTE
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help