Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
The steeper the better.
The Satori Climbing Shoe is Boreal's aggressive, asymmetric, and downturned option for sport climbing or bouldering steep lines. Unique to the Satori, Boreal's M2Fit combines a snug, secure lacing system with an easy on-and-off hook-and-loop closure for the best of both worlds. The synthetic upper features a rubberized Wrap Rand to support your foot and hold the shoe in its aggressive position for ultimate precision.
Boreal's grippy Zenith Pro rubber makes up the sole of the Satori, offering reliable friction on small holds. The highly sensitive midsole allows you to feel microscopic edges, and the Toe Flexion System keeps your toe cupped for accurate foot placement on overhung routes. To optimize heel- and toe-hooking efficiency, the rand and toe patch are one piece for added friction and sensitivity, while the snug heel has a sharp catch for extra power.
- Tackle overhanging boulders and sport climbs in this aggressive shoe
- Wrap rand supports foot and keeps shoe in optimal position
- Mix2Fit combines lace and strap closure for customized fit
- Lined synthetic upper keeps stretch to a minimum
- Molded heel enhances precise heel-hooking
- Zenith Pro sole is super sticky for optimal grip
- Item #BRF001C
- Q & A
How do these size compared to street size?