Street-savvy and trail-ready.
As far as approach shoes go, the Boreal Men's Bamba Shoe has a far more street-savvy style suitable for gym climbers, but it can still take to the trails for cragging. Layers of shock-absorbing cush cradle your foot as you haul your climbing gear over rugged trails, and the rubber sole has plenty of lugs to ensure traction on slippery slopes. Boreal made the upper out of European split leather that's as durable as it is soft, and there's a mesh lining inside to promote ventilation and moisture management.
- Casually styled street shoe handles approaches to rock climbs
- European split leather with PU Air Net lining for ventilation
- Shock-absorbing footbed with supportive, stable midsole
- Boreal Street rubber with toecap for trail-ready traction
- Item #BRF001L
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 145lbs
These bad boys are amazing! After a long day of climbing the last thing i want to do is stuff my feet into a pair of shoes. But with the Bamba's, they provided a nice reprieve for my feet. The sole is incredible soft and feels like you're walking on clouds. They make for a nice approach shoe while not being overly stiff like some other approach shoes. I strongly recommend these shoes!