Ballet Climbing Shoe
- Climbing shoe constructed for big walls, trad lines, and cracks
- Flat, low asymmetry assures all-day comfort
- Stiff, slip-lasted construction enhances support
- Split leather upper with larger rubber randing for crack comfort
- Zenith Pro rubber sole enhances traction on small holds
- Item #BRFC020
- Upper Material
- split leather
- Boreal Zenith Pro (4 - 4.5mm)
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
May 16, 2021
Im looking at replacing my tc pros after several resoles. Im wondering if the volume of the Boreal Ballet is slightly roomier than the tc pros. I have a wide forefoot and not having a liner helps for the shoe to form to my foot.If I wear a 41.5 TC pros would the ballet be the same. Thanks.