Select a Size
Select a Color
Alpha Climbing Shoe
Every climber remembers the first shoe they slipped their feet into. For some it was a cowboy boot (check out the history for Goodro's Wall) while others dipped their toes into a local climbing gym's stinky rentals. For you, however, Boreal presents the Men's Alpha Climbing Shoe—an incredibly comfortable women-specific shoe with a low-volume fit, flat profile, and no asymmetry. Its moderately stiff midsole works with the Zenith Quattro rubber sole to help you learn how to edge and smear whether you're in the gym or at the crag. Don't expect the microfiber upper to stretch much, but do expect enough comfort out of the padded heel to climb long multi-pitches.
- A women-specific shoe for beginner to intermediate climbers
- Low volume, flat profile, and no asymmetry for comfort
- Microfiber upper doesn't stretch much and padded heel enhances cush
- Moderately stiff midsole helps you step on small footholds
- Zenith Quattro rubber sole ensures long-lasting friction
- Item #BRF0012
- Upper Material
- Zenith Quattro (4-4.5mm)
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?