Why We Like The Bont Vaypor G Mountain Bike Shoe
Bont took everything that we loved from their Vaypor S shoe and expanded upon it to create a go-fast, do-everything gravel shoe. The Bont Vaypor G utilizes a unidirectional monocoque carbon chassis to deliver a fit that we think is perfect right out of the box, but heat moldable if we need to dial in our fit even more. The anatomically-correct design allows our toes to splay correctly which helps to ensure that we can utilize all of the watts our legs are capable of putting out. All of this tech is housed in a stretch-resistant upper with dual BOA dials so that we can lock in a precision fit that lasts for the life of the shoe.
- Carbon-chassis gravel shoe designed for speed and comfort
- Hand-laid unidirectional carbon provides exceptional power transfer
- Foot-shaped last offers comfort and performance
- Chassis is heat-moldable for a precision fit
- Durable lug pattern sheds mud and increases grip off of the bike
- 5mm increments between sizes offer fuss-free sizing
- Item #BNTZ00B
- Upper Material
- faux suede leather
- 2 BOA Li2 dials
- [sole] moncoque unidirectional carbon
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
-  10.9 oz (310g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- cross-country, trail, gravel, cyclocross
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help