Go Ahead, Geek Out.
You're a sucker for all things tech, so you'll geek out over the Bogs Men's Ultra Cool Tech Tall Boot. Constructed with a waterproof rubber shell, this boot features a combination of technologies to regulate foot temperature and keep your feet dry. The Neo-Tech 4-way stretch bootie protects your foot from cold, wet conditions, which ultimately keeps you warm. A blend of EverDry and Bogs Max-Wick technology moves sweat away from your foot where it can quickly evaporate, so you don't get clammy and cold. With a dual density EVA footbed for cushioning and support, and a BioGrip chemical and slip-resistant outsole, this boot will keep you moving comfortably from work environments to casual everyday outings.
- A waterproof boot for use in work or casual environments
- Tech construction offers waterproof protection for warmth
- EverDry and Bogs Max-Wick technologies wick away moisture
- Dual density EVA footbed provides cushioning and support
- BioGrip chemical and slip-resistant outsole
- Bogs Stabilizer provides natural fit and under foot support
- Item #BOG007C
- Q & A
Excellent for Cold Weather
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10
I bought these to take on a trip to Alaska and they were perfect for mud, snow, and keeping my feet dry and toasty in 0 degree weather. They are super durable and more comfortable than most muck boots. I wear a 9.5 or 10 shoe and the 10's fit me perfect.
Walking all over winter
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 11
Don't be fooled by the word "Cool" in the name. They're still perfect for winter and they fend off the cold, water and snow like champs. The high rubber does great in keeping the water from even having to touch the neoprene in most cases and the neoprene makes for a good flexible but well insulated barrier.
These boots are not snug fitting by any means. I'm an 11.5, bought an 11 and length wise they're great. But these are high volume boots and my feet are still swimming in them even with thick socks. Still good for yard work and running errands.