Snowday Low Boot
- Low-profile snow boots for everyday wear in the mountains
- Waterproof shell keeps your toes dry
- Fleece lining is soft and warm
- Drawcord closure keeps snow out
- BioGrip sole holds traction on icy sidewalks
- Item #BOG00D5
- Q & A
Bogs Snowday Low Boot
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These run 1/2 size too large. After exchanging for a smaller size (customer service was fast and efficient) I am very happy. They are surprisingly warm. I use them for early morning half-hour dog walks in the teens and twenties with bare feet and they are so warm that I've had to put in removable insoles so that I can wash them eventually. I haven't yet tried them in icy conditions - but I have the feeling they will prove themselves. Very pleased.
PS - there is no draw cord closure; it's a zipper.