Adventure has no age.
“Start them young,” they say. So when it’s time to introduce your baby to the elements, as wet and cold as it may be, grab at pair of the adorably tough Bogs’ Elliot Lion Boots for Infants. Bogs’ neoprene Neo-Tech upper provides 100-percent waterproof protection and insulating power suited for freezing temperatures down to 14-degrees Fahrenheit.
In between their toes is a cozy soft lining that is built with odor-fighting DuraFresh technology so they stay smelling as fresh as your little one right out of the bath. And when the rain puddles turn into mud puddles, all you have to do is throw the Elliots into the washing machine to bring them back to their normal shine.
- Waterproof boots soft enough for babies, tough enough for snow
- Insulating waterproof upper keeps feet warm and dry
- Moisture wicking liner provides extra waterproof protection
- Plush liner makes shoes feel as soft as a lion’s mane
- Odor-fighting footbed keeps boots smelling fresh
- Rated for comfort in freezing temperatures
- Item #BOG00B9