A rainy day necessity.
Tuck a pair of tights or skinny jeans into the Bogs Crandall Tall Wool Boot and embrace the cold winter weather. Alternative to bright rubbers and chaotic prints, the wool shaft complements your outfit and keeps you looking chic while running your Saturday errands. You’ll notice the GlacialGrip sole when the sidewalk suddenly becomes unexpected terrain and the traction catches you from slipping. The Max-Wick lining paired with the DuraFresh footbed helps your feet stay dry.
- Embrace winter weather with style in these boots
- Water-resistant insulation for when it's colder than you thought
- GlacialGrip outsole protects from ice on the sidewalks
- DuraFresh footbed helps prevent unwanted odors
- Max-Wick controls sweat to keep you dry and comfortable
- Wool material adds texture to your outfit
- Item #BOG009S
- Q & A
Nice Warm Boots
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these as a gift for a friend of mine and she absolutely loves them. She works on a ranch in Park City and needed a good warm winter boot. She said the wool keeps her adequately warm, and they are aesthetically on point.
Bought these as a present to be used on wet dog walks, earned big points! Based on comments I did order a 1/2 size down and Iâm told they fit perfectly with no ankle slip. Overall really pleased.
Made my day
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
New England weather can be a fickle beast these boots make the choice of footwear an easy one. I bought these for my partner, she normally wears a 7.5 so listening to the reviews I selected the 7 - fits well with no ankle movement. Easy to put on/off and great for the slushy early winter and dog walks on the beach.