From the barn to your favorite cafe, you don't have time for frilly, bulky winter boots. When the temperatures drop, functionality becomes your key concern, so pull on the Bogs Crandall Women's Tall Boots to blend practicality with classic, goes-with-anything style. Sleek and streamlined, the Crandall comes with Bogs' 3mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation, which seals out rain and snow without weighing you down. The rugged BioGrip outsole comes prepared to keep you upright on treacherous sidewalk traverses, and springy Rebound cushioning allows you to wear the Crandall comfortably for both longer nature walks and shorter city strolls alike.
- Carry on through snowstorms in this practical winter boot
- Waterproof exterior blocks rain and snow without bulk
- Breathable, odor-resistant lining preserves freshness
- Cushy midsole adds plush comfort on longer walks
- Grippy outsole hangs on in slick, messy conditions
- Item #BOG008B
- Q & A
I love these boots!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love these Bogs boots, they are actually my second pair! My first ones lasted me for almost 10 years and I did everything from go to the store in them, to shovel the driveway and teach 3 year olds how to ski in them! They are comfortable, warm and very easy to take on and off!
Great for those deep snow and rain days
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Keeps my moms feet warm and dry even in inches of rain or snow. Not for hiking of course but Perfect for any gal who needs to be outside in the elements working or shoveling snow.