Rainy day salvation.
Her Bogs Girls' Classic Sketched Dots Boots will put a smile on her face next time the skies are gloomy and the clouds look ominous. These rugged boots can handle soggy walks to school thanks to Neo-Tech insulation that keeps her toes toasty on super frigid days. The self-cleaning rubber outsole resists mud while she's trudging through the rain, and the pull-on handles make it quick and easy slip these kicks on and off.
- Cute rain boots to brighten a rainy day
- Waterproof material keeps her feet dry
- Neo-Tech insulation for toasty warm toes
- Self-cleaning outsole resists mud and debris
- Pull-on handles for easy on and off
- Item #BOG00BE
- Q & A
The Best Boots
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Yes, these are more expensive than other kids' rain boots but they'll last long enough to hand down to younger siblings (if you have them). My kids wear through rain boots (I'm not sure how) to the point where there are holes and leaks in them. These are the only rain boots that have held up. The neoprene adds some warmth on those super puddle stomping days.