Shed the dirt, but not the fun.
He doesn't mind the mud, but it's not your favorite thing to clean up. Luckily for both of you, the Bogs Boys' Classic Axel Boots clean themselves as he romps around in the great outdoors. A convex rubber bottom sheds dirt and debris while also keeping water from soaking your little one's feet. Neo Tech insulation warms his toes while he plays so being cold won't be his excuse for coming inside.
- Rain boots for staying dry during soggy, muddy adventures
- Neo Tech insulation traps heat for warmer wear
- DuraFresh lining fights unwanted odor
- Shaft handles for easy on and off
- Self-cleaning sole sheds dirt while he walks and plays
- Item #BOG00AI
- Q & A
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 168lbs
These boots last forever and are really warm
Comfy, reliable quality!
- Fit: True to size
My son loves these boots. Easy on and off, colorful, comfy, waterproof. Last year he had a similar version of this brand. This year I tried buying a cheaper version at a warehouse store, but the foot bed liner would not stay put. So here we are going back to old reliable -- and at a good price from Backcountry!