The Vera jacket aptly demonstrates Bogner's timeless style and longtime experience designing functional ski apparel. Its durable, ripstop material is fully waterproof for reliable protection against moisture, yet is also breathable for comfortable skiing in warmer conditions. Lofty 750-fill down offers incredibly warm, lightweight insulation, even on the days when the chilly wind is gusting at the summit.
A removable hood blocks the cold air and snow from freezing your face, and wrist gaiters ensure no cold air or snow enter your sleeves or gloves. If that powder is waist-deep, enjoy it without worrying about any ending up inside the jacket thanks to the snow skirt. Zippered hand pockets and a pass pocket keep your on-mountain essential close, and an interior drop pocket perfectly accommodates your goggles or phone.
- Stylish ski jacket keeps you warm on and off the mountain
- Stay dry during snowstorms with the waterproof material
- Breathable, durable ripstop fabric offers comfort on warmer days
- Lofty down insulation traps body heat when things turn chilly
- Removable hood keeps face protected from wind and snow
- Wrist gaiters ensure no cold air or snow enter sleeves
- 2-way zipper for comfort when getting into car or on chairlift
- Slim fit offers a sleek silhouette
- Item #BGO000V