Passion for fashion.
85 year-old Bogner is credited with being the inventor of sports fashion with its sensitivity to quality, elegant comfort, and new combinations of colors and patterns. The Rose-D Jacket is no exception. Hit the slopes in sporty-chic style while staying comfortable, protected, and warm.
High quality down insulation with 90% down and 10% feathers will keep you warm on chairlifts while the ripstop face fabric provides durable abrasion resistance against snags and tears. On extra cold days, the detachable hood can be utilized to help contain your body heat and the zip-up frot has an underlay to further protect against the chill. The mid-thigh length offers extended protection from the elements whether you're sitting, turning, or strapping in. As a finishing touch, front zippers at the cuffs offer visual interest and make it easy to fit your sleeves over your gloves.
- Sporty-chic down jacket for style and warmth on the slopes
- High quality goose down offers elegant comfort on chilly days
- Ripstop face fabric provides durable abrasion resistance
- Zip-up front has underlay to further protect against the chill
- Detachable hood can be used to keep warmth contained in cold temps
- Mid-thigh length offers extended coverage from the elements
- Long sleeves have front zip at the cuffs for easy wear over gloves
- Bogner is credited with being the inventor of sports fashion
- Item #BGO000Y