Resorts and lodges.
You might take a couple runs in the resort, but you enjoy seeing all the shops and sights during your ski trips, and the Bogner Women's Nasha Down Jacket feels and looks the part for both the downhill and après. Light, lofty down insulation assures steadfast warmth when bluebird skies bring brisk temperatures, and it's surprisingly light so you don't feel weighed down while you ski. An Air Max laminate protects the Nasha's lofty down insulation from groomer spray, and the snow skirt adds additional coverage if you ever fall.
- Fashionable down jacket for ski lodges and après-ski
- Air Max laminate shields light, lofty down from snow spray
- Snow skirt adds additional coverage from spray
- Zippered inlay adds a layered look
- Zippered sleeves for easy on and off with gloves on
- Item #BGO000R
- Q & A
Does this jacket have fur around the hood? Other sites show that detail and inlude it with the jacket purchase. This site doesn’t show the detail. Please advise. Thank you!