Select Style & Size
Full of style, grace, and lofty duck down, the Sassy2-D Jacket will keep you warm from the ski trails all the way to town. A great option for bluebird days with a chilly bite, this toasty piece features a flattering cut and a fur-free conscience.
- A fur-free version of Bogner's Sassy Jacket
- Down insulation provides toasty warmth that won't weigh you down
- Chevron quilting gives the jacket a stylish silhouette
- Detachable hood comes off if the forecast calls for clear skies
- Powder skirt prevents blower pow from creeping in
- Fitted cuffs seal out the chill and seal in the heat
- Sleeve pocket provides a convenient stash for your ski pass
- 2-way zipper lets you adjust your layers without fully unzipping
- Item #BGN004S
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] 100% polyester
- 750-fill duck down
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve, 1 rear, 1 zippered internal
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 12oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
What do you think about this product?
January 10, 2021
will the hood fit over a ski helmet?
January 15, 2021
I've seen the jacket worn on a gal wearing a helmet, but have never seen it actually worn OVER the helmet. Could be due to the versatility of this jacket--can be worn both on the mountain and off--possibly with more emphasis on wearing the hood while off the mountain where no helmet is worn. Thanks for asking!