Corduroy carves to après bars.
Whether you're carving up fresh corduroy in the Canadian Rockies or enjoying a drink in a chalet overlooking the picturesque Swiss Alps, the Bogner Macie Jacket is ideal for the discerning skier seeking a functional outerwear piece that's a bit more streamlined and stylish. It accentuates your femininity on the slopes and streets alike with its slimmed-down cut and pristine colorways.
Not content with being merely a stylistic endeavor, the Macie Jacket features a waterproof/breathable membrane that keeps you wonderfully dry in rapidly changing alpine environments. Two-way stretch provides flex and freedom, so you can carve up corduroy in the morning and pop into bistros and shops afterwards without restriction. For functional warmth, it's lightly insulated to retain body heat from escaping into the brisk wintertime air.
- Stylistic ski jacket with protection from the elements
- Streamlined cut accentuates femininity on the slopes
- Waterproof/breathable (10k/15k) membrane keeps you dry
- 2-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Lightly insulated to retain extra body heat
- Bronze colored metal details pop with style
- Fully adjustable collar and hood for protection
- Item #BGN003D
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
I carefully followed the size guide and bought two Bogner jackets in Size 8. Both are far too big so I have to return them . This mis-sizing on your web-site has cost me a bomb because shipping, import duties and other taxes to Australia are non refundable.