Fashion meets function.
If your sense of style isn’t limited to your day-to-day wardrobe, look to the Bogner Fire + Ice Women’s Danea Print Jacket for your fashion-forward ski or snowboard attire. From the contrasting quilt stitches separated by a flattering waistline to the subtle paisley pattern, this jacket is a head turner on and off the hill.
But this Bogner isn’t just a pretty face. Its durable nylon shell features a water-repellant finish that helps keep you dry in light snowfall. Down insulation is packed into the baffles for warmth in the cold temperatures. Plus, a powder skirt and zip-off hood offer enhanced coverage when the powder piles up at the resort.
- Stylish and functional jacket for braving the cold
- Nylon shell with water-repellent finish for light or dry snowfall
- Down insulation provides lofty warmth for mild winter days
- Paisley pattern for the most fashion-conscious skiers
- Hood can be zipped on or off based on weather
- Snap-off powder skirt helps to limit snow from sneaking in
- Various zippered pockets provide hands-free storage
- Item #BGN003A