Fashion meets function.
If your sense of style isn’t limited to your day-to-day wardrobe, look to the Bogner Fire + Ice Women’s Danea Print Jacket for your fashion-forward ski or snowboard attire. From the contrasting quilt stitches separated by a flattering waistline to the subtle paisley pattern, this jacket is a head turner on and off the hill.
But this Bogner isn’t just a pretty face. Its durable nylon shell features a water-repellant finish that helps keep you dry in light snowfall. Down insulation is packed into the baffles for warmth in the cold temperatures. Plus, a powder skirt and zip-off hood offer enhanced coverage when the powder piles up at the resort.
- Stylish and functional jacket for braving the cold
- Nylon shell with water-repellent finish for light or dry snowfall
- Down insulation provides lofty warmth for mild winter days
- Paisley pattern for the most fashion-conscious skiers
- Hood can be zipped on or off based on weather
- Snap-off powder skirt helps to limit snow from sneaking in
- Various zippered pockets provide hands-free storage
- Item #BGN003A
- Q & A
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: size 10
- Weight: 145lbs
I purchased this jacket for skiing and to wear around town this winter. The black paisley print and taupe stripe is unique and really cute. It appears to be very well made, but, I think, runs small. I am 5'10" and 145 lbs. I typically wear a medium/8 in most jackets. The size 10 worked better for me and will allow me to layer some other stuff.