sale $1,014.26 $1,448.9530% Off
Push your paddling potential.
Sure you enjoy the beautiful views and the undisturbed peace you get while out on open waters, but the main reason you enjoy stand-up paddleboarding is because of the unique way you get to test your physical abilities. The Verve Touring Stand-Up Paddleboard by Boardworks is designed for paddle enthusiasts looking for an engaging workout by testing balance and upper body strength. A streamlined profile and low volume offers efficient hydrodynamic performance that promotes aggressive touring and pushes recreational to advanced paddlers to their fullest potential.
Built with Boardworks newest technology, Vector Net construction offers durable stiffness at a light weight—low density stringer-less EPS core creates a durable structure from the inside out, while the deck is finished with carbon vector netting for rigid stiffness. Finished with hand laminated fiberglass cloths and epoxy resins, this board offers and noteworthy strength to weight ratio. Sleek FCS II Connect Touring fin works to give you agile maneuvering on flat waters ranging from lakes to inland waterways and enhances efficient tracking for performance paddling. A cushioned honey fomb deck pad gives offers all-day comfort for long days on the water while the easy-to-hold Liftsup handle makes for convenient transportation to and from the water.
- Burn calories with this efficient stand-up paddleboard
- EPS core and carbon vector netted deck is light and stiff
- Slim design excels in maneuverability for long-distance touring
- Low volume enhances aggressive efficiency for avid paddlers
- Bungee storage at nose holds gear for long days and over-night trips
- Comfortable deck pad offers all-day comfort and cushioned support
- FCS single touring fin enhances maneuverability and tracking
- Easy-to-hold grab handle makes for convenient transportation
- Item #BWK002B
all-around, tour, fitness
FCS II Connect Touring Fin
flatwater paddling, ocean paddling