Shubu Solr Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
While your friends like to hit the trail, you prefer following the sun, the river, and sometimes even the fish. With a generous deck and all-around versatility, the Boardworks Shubu Solr Inflatable stand-up paddleboard is a perfect choice for recreational users that don't want to be tied down to a single narrative. This high volume board offers durable stability for fishing while specialized sidewalls offer extra rigidity for balancing yoga poses. Cruise comfortably on calm waters with a single FCS fin that aids tracking as you explore.
The Shubu Solr comes water-ready out of the box with a high volume pump, and two-piece adjustable paddle to complete the package. The included Solr paddle stretches from 70 to 86 inches to accommodate versatile paddling positions and multiple users. With a carbon fiber shaft and 85 square inch carbon blade, you get an awesome blend of lightweight rigidity for ultimate paddling power. Your new inflatable SUP setup will easily fit into even the smallest of compact sedans, and the convertible rolling backpack ensures an easy harbor or airport traverse. The durable DFL construction uses a high-density drop-stitch core and PVC Tarpaulin top and bottom layers and inflates to pressures that rival the rigidity of non-inflatable boards. With a comfortable deck pad and bungees for storing on water-essentials, you have the whole day ahead of you to chase the sun.
- Recreational SUP package for calm water cruising and fishing
- Inflatable design offers travel-friendly packability
- Dual Fusion Laminate construction grants durable rigidity
- Single fin setup ensures stable tracking on flatwater
- Textured deck pad provides a comfortable grip for yoga practice
- Bungee straps keep sunscreen and water bottles close at hand
- Carry handles offer easy portability from the car
- Included adjustable paddle and pump allow immediate use
- Item #BWK002N