Go places your other paddleboard never dreamed of.
Whether you want to SUP in far off places that would be virtually impossible to get your normal paddleboard to, or you simply want something you can throw in your trunk to head off to the local lake on weekends, the Boardworks SHUBU Inflatable Paddleboard is the answer. The tough rubber can handle just about anything your other paddleboard can, and it's relatively small size when deflated allows you to take it to places by plane, train, compact car, or on foot that you would never get to otherwise.
- UV-resistant military-grade rubber constructed with a drop-stitch technique for maximum durability
- A cushiony deck pad and the forgiving board surface combine to lessen foot fatigue
- Tri fin set-up features two glued-on side rubber fins and one removable center fin, offering sufficient tracking for distance paddling and exceptional maneuverability on still or moving water
- Four forward deck rings and a bungee system allow you to attach or lash on extra gear
- Included backpack (carrier) features adjustable shoulder straps for transport and mesh sides for water draining
- Included pump and patch kit fit into the backpack—everything you need is contained in one bag to make transport and storage simple
- Mid-deck carry handle makes for easy transport from the shore to water and back again
- Rear D-ring is ideal for safety leash to keep the board attached to your PFD when you bail
- Paddle not included
- Item #BWK0028
- 10 ft, 10 ft 7 in
- 30.5 in
- 4 in
- [10'] 200 L, [10'7"] 215 L
- MCIT (multi chamber inflatable technology)
- glued side, detachable center
- Max Capacity
- [10'] (novice) 175 lb, (intemediate) 200 lb, (advanced) 245 lb, [10'7"] (novice) 210 lb, (intemediate) 225 lb, (advanced) 250 lb
- Recommended Use
- touring, river running, surfing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 90 days
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help