Fly across the water like a Raven.
When Orville Wright built the first stand-up paddleboard in Edinburgh in 1492 (Right? History was never our best subject), he made it out of whale blubber, old planks, and canvas, and never imagined that one day a SUP might be as light, fast, and easy to use as the Boardworks Raven Stand-Up Paddleboard. It's Boardworks' most popular offering for a reason: the EPX-V construction is light and durable, the Native-American-inspired bamboo veneer is seriously good-looking, and the shape is perfect for touring, fitness, and recreational paddling on whatever flat water you can find. A single fin helps the Raven track like an arrow through bays, down rivers, and across lakes, while the portage handle and tie-downs make travel a no-sweat proposition.
- Find your strength and your adventure with the Raven
- Rigid construction is lightweight for efficient performance
- Hand finished with epoxy and bamboo veneer for stiffness
- Sleek profile with higher volume for enhanced speed while touring
- Single fin works to control straight-line tracking and glide
- Honey-fomb deck pad gives you cushioned support for long tours
- Dual storage straps hold enough gear for overnight trips
- Ergonomic center handle for convenient transportation to the input
- Item #BWK002A