Unleash the Kraken anywhere.
Built extra-wide to provide exceptional stability for paddlers of all sizes and abilities, the Boardworks Kraken Stand-Up Paddleboard is just as at home cruising the local lake as it is catching waves on the open ocean. The voluminous design allows for stable comfort during mellow cruises, while the pulled-in nose and tail and thinned-out rails provide excellent surf performance. It also has a customizable five-fin configuration so you can adjust your setup for whatever conditions you're facing that day.
EPX-V construction makes this board relatively light, yet highly durable so it doesn't get wrecked when you ding a rock or submerged tree. A bamboo veneer adds toughness while providing a beautiful look. The soft EVA deck pad helps you keep your footing when whitecaps are lapping at your feet. LiftSUP handles help you comfortably carry your board from the car to the shore.
- From flatwater paddling to catching ocean whitewater
- Surfboard profile with squashed tail design to catch small waves
- Added bamboo vaneer in construction enhances strength
- Varying fin set-up allows for good tracking and maneuvering waves
- Cushioned EVA deck pad stabilizes your feet through tough waters
- Center handle makes for easy carrying down to the beach
- Item #BWK001R