Flow Stand-Up Paddleboard
The Boardworks Flow Stand-Up Paddleboard tracks smoothly across serene lakes and remains incredibly stable when you're performing yoga on the water. Its graceful glide characteristics make it incredibly intuitive to use, regardless if you're a novices or more advanced paddler.
Boardworks hooked it up with an extra-large traction pad, so you can perform yoga, lay back and catch some balmy rays, or take your young paddler-in-training out for a ride. It comes with a retractable handle in the center, so you can load it atop your roof rack and carry to the beach without struggling to grab onto the board, especially when it's wet. Additionally, you'll find one large center fin for stable tracking across the water.
- Stable-tracking paddleboard for yoga and serene lakes
- Graceful glide characteristics and extremely stable
- Large traction pad for yoga and hauling kids or dogs
- EPX-V construction is both lightweight and durable
- Bamboo veneer for beautiful aesthetics and strength
- Retractable handle in center for easier carrying
- Comes with a large center fin for stable tracking
- Item #BWK002F
- 9ft 11in
- EPX-V (EPS core laminated with layers of fiberglass cloth and bamboo veneer)
- Deck Pad
- Honey Fomb traction pad
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [novice] up to 245lb, [intermediates] up to 270lb, [advanced] up to 300lb
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?
March 22, 2020
How much does this board weigh?