28% Offsale $1,077.13 $1,499.00
Private beaches and hidden canyons.
Pack your dry bags and get ready for an overnight expedition via Boardworks Chinook Touring Stand-Up Paddleboard. Whether you are seeking a private beach at Lake Tahoe or a hidden canyon at Lake Powell, the Chinook's streamlined profile offers excellent maneuverability and gliding for long-distant touring and ample storage space for single day to weekend long expeditions.
Crafted with Boardworks EPX-V construction, this board is made with a buoyant EPS core and reinforced with hand laminated fiberglass for enhanced stiffness and finished with a beautiful bamboo veneer for a traditional look. A flat rocker is designed to promote quick and easy gliding over open-water conditions while the single FCS fin is built specifically for touring and works to enhance maneuvering and steady tracking. The honey fomb deck pad offers excellent cushioning for all-day comfort during extended tours so you can focus on paddling strength without being distracted by discomfort. And with an efficient volume and dual nose and tail bungee storage, the Chinook can comfortably and securely support and carry heavy loads of gear that allows you to travel to small islands and private beaches.
- A sleek touring stand-up paddleboard for distant exploring
- Slim profile designed for efficient touring performance
- EPS core reinforced with fiberglass and bamboo veneer
- Flat rocker enhances speed and gliding on smooth waters
- Ultra-comfortable deck pad keeps you supported on long days
- Dual storage straps built to hold gear for camping trips
- FCS touring fin offers quick maneuverability and steady gliding
- Center handle makes for convenient transporting and locking
- Item #BWK002C
FCS II Connect Touring Fin
flatwater paddling, ocean paddling
What do you think about this product?
June 3, 2019
I want this board, Can I order it now and pay for it?
Nathan E Janusz