Xenon Double Dry Climbing Rope
BlueWater certified its Xenon Double Dry Climbing Rope as a single, half, or twin for enhanced versatility in the vertical world. It looks at home whether you're climbing big wall, multi-pitches, or a challenging sport climb. A 9.2mm diameter sits on the skinnier side of climbing ropes, and as such this rope should only be handled by experienced belayers. This version features BlueWater's Double Dry treatment, which coats both core and sheath to practically eliminate water absorption and increase abrasion-resistance.
- Climbing rope certified as single, half, or twin
- 9.2mm diameter is light, compact, and supple
- Double Dry treatment coats core and sheath
- Available in both bi-pattern and standard styles
- Item #BWR000U
- single, half, twin
- Dry Treatment
- Double Dry
- Static Elongation
- [single] 4.8% [half] 4.8% [twin] 3.1%
- Dynamic Elongation
- [single] 34% [half] 30.4% [twin] 27.2%
- Impact Force
- [single] 8.1kN [half] 6kN [twin] 9.3kN
- UIAA Falls
- [single] 7 [half] 22 [twin] 44
- select styles
- Center Mark
- select styles
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- sport climbing, trad climbing
What do you think about this product?
May 4, 2018
Element Series Rope Differences
November 23, 2020
When was this 70m(blue/black) rope produced?
LEE DONG HWA
December 1, 2020
Hi there! It depends on the individual rope as they are semi-consistently in production. We'll be getting more of those Black/Blue 70m ropes in mid January and they will have been produced within the past few months.