Select a size:
Why We Like The Icon Double Dry Climbing Rope
Endowed with a tight braid and an extra thick sheath, the BlueWater Icon Double Dry 9.1mm Climbing Rope brings a new level of durability to the world of ultra-skinny redpoint cords. As a result of seeking lower weights and smaller diameters, skinny singles have traditionally been prone to short lifespans. Thanks to the Icon's 35% sheath mass, this rope can provide the featherlight performance serious sport climbers need with reduced drag, increased abrasion resistance, and a longer lifespan.
- Double dry treatment provides smooth and supple handling in wet conditions
- 8.8 KN impact force rating and 32.7% dynamic elongation ensure soft catches when you whip off your project
- UIAA fall rating of five ensures the rope has ample strength for redpoint burns
- A featherlight 55 grams per meter won't hold you back when you sprint for the chains
- 35% sheath mass and a tight braid reduce drag and give this skinny rope increased durability
- 9.1mm diameter places the Icon among the skinniest single ropes available
- Available in 60m and 70m lengths
- Item #BWR3217
4.5 based on 12 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.