Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Argon Double Dry Climbing Rope
At 8.8mm, the Argon Double Dry Climbing Rope is undoubtedly BlueWater's skinniest single line our there, and since it's certified as a twin and half, it has more versatility in the vertical world than most ropes out there. It looks at home high up in the alpine or on a desert tower as it does on a ridiculously challenging sport or traditional single-pitch route. This Argon features BlueWater's top-of-the-line Double Dry treatment, which coats both core and sheath to practically eliminate water absorption and drastically increase abrasion-resistance.
- Climbing rope certified as single, half, or twin
- 8.8mm is one of the skinniest singles around
- Double Dry treats both sheath and core for water-resistance
- Item #BWR000W
- single, half, twin
- Dry Treatment
- Double Dry (core, sheath)
- Static Elongation
- [single] 9.1% [twin] 9.1% [half] 6.5%
- Dynamic Elongation
- [single] 34.4% [twin] 31% [half] 28.7%
- Impact Force
- [single] 8.1kN [twin] 6.2kN [half] 9.5kN
- UIAA Falls
- [single] 5 [twin] 21 [half] 32
- Center Mark
- Sheath Construction
- Sheath Mass
- Rope Weight
- Claimed Weight
- [60m] 6lb 14oz
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.