Thermal Reaction Full Suit
As race day approaches, the weather forecast is getting colder and drearier, but you're not worried because you have the Blueseventy Men's Thermal Reaction Full Suit. Based on the Reaction tri wetsuit, this version sports a Zirconium thermal liner that offers wool-like warmth, absorbs less water, and dries more quickly to protect you from frigid waters and bleak weather.
As with the original, Blueseventy designed the Thermal Reaction with its 4-5-4 pattern. Around the chest and lower legs, 4mm thick neoprene lets your body sink slightly into the water for more efficient strokes and kicks, while 5mm neoprene panels at the torso and behind the hips raises your midsection slightly to reduce drag, encourage an efficient "downhill" swimming position, and help minimize inefficient side-to-side roll. Also worth noting is the SCS hydrodynamic silicone coating, which reduces friction and lets you slip through the water faster than you would on your own.
Under the arms and around the shoulders, the Reaction sports thin 1.5mm panels that allow increased flexibility for smooth strokes. The split VO2 chest panel gives your lungs plenty of room to expand and contract, especially while you adapt to icy water and a frantic start, and Blueseventy's stretchy Aquaseal cuffs and long rear zipper let you slip easily out of the suit and through T1 before your competitors have had a chance to catch up.
- Flexible triathlon wetsuit for colder conditions
- Zirconium thermal liner adds warmth and dries faster
- RST design allows excellent shoulder mobility
- VO2 chest panels let you breathe easier and paddle freely
- 4-5-4 design enhances buoyancy for better body position
- SCS coating reduces water friction for enhanced speed
- Thinner side panels allow torso mobility and easier suit removal
- Aqua-Seal cuffs prevent unwelcome water entry
- Item #BLS001U
- [body] 2mm neoprene, [lining] Zirconium jersey
- Water Temp
- [lowest] 48 F
- Aquaseal 4-way stretch cuffs
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
June 12, 2019