Packs everything you need.
You can't bring your gear garage with you into the backcountry, no matter how many beacons you put on it. But you can bring the Blue Ice White Tiger 25L Backpack. Designed to hold any and all gear you need to reach the gnarliest lines, this backpack is a do-it-all necessity for the backcountry skiing or ski mountaineering enthusiast.
When you're heading up high alpine peaks, you can rest assured that everything you need is in this bag. It's got straps for up to two ice axes or collapsed ski poles, a helmet holder, and internal pockets for avalanche shovels and probes.You can carry your powder skis easily as well, one on either side or both of them diagonally across the back, allowing you to pick the best carry to maximize your performance and gear storage. It's also hydration compatible so you don't get have to reach in for water on long ascents, and is designed with durable and water-repellent ripstop fabric that holds up to the wear and tear of high alpine environments.
- Pack all of your essentials with this backcountry skiing pack
- Dual ski carries let you pick the best carry for your ascent
- Ice axe carry system also holds collapsed poles
- Bring along your helmet, shovel, and probe with compatible storage
- Durable ripstop material repels water and holds up to abrasion
- Hydration compatible for long and grueling ascents
- Item #BLX000O