Fast and light.
Life isn't a competition, but it seems you didn't get the memo, and you're not packing your seven ounce puffy and your five ounce helmet into a four pound backpack. Weighing in at just over a pound, the Blue Ice Dragonfly 25L Backpack is lightweight and minimalist, giving you the edge you crave to conquer quick alpine expeditions or efficiently haul your gear up an ice wall. The AeroLight mesh on the back panel and shoulder straps is highly breathable and dries quick, so there's nothing to slow you down, and if you're really shaving off ounces you can remove the waist belt and sternum strap.
A plethora of simple features make this pack efficient and easy to use while you're roughing it in the mountains. A handy toggle system allows you to open the top of the pack with a single pull, giving you quick access to your down jacket, helmet, and lunch, all of which can easily fit into the wide design, and the closure webbing makes it easy to attach your rope when it's not in use. For the snacks and tools you need quick access to, there are daisy chain loops running down the back, a handy back zippered pocket, and two mesh side pockets.
- Lightweight pack for quick ascents while climbing or mountaineering
- Minimalist design holds the essentials, with room for your helmet
- AeroLight 3D back panel wicks away moisture for comfortable trips
- Closure webbing loop can be used as an efficient rope carry
- Two daisy chains can carry clipped on rain cover or carabiners
- Attach ice axes or trekking poles onto the back carrying system
- Durable fabric withstands wear and tear from rocks and ice
- Item #BLX000K