Our Ski & Ride Guide—
The Top Picks Of The Season
Select Style & Size:
Choucas Pro Harness
A little under five ounces, the Blue Ice Choucas Pro Harness is one of the lightest harnesses out there designed for climbing, and unlike the Addax (Blue Ice's lightest harness), the Choucas Pro is fully featured and geared for any style of climbing whether it's multi-pitch alpine or single-pitch sport. Padded mesh provides plenty of cushy ventilation when you're hanging on a rope, and it packs small for long approaches. The leg loops are particularly unique in that you can easily open them up to avoid crampons.
- Ultralight harness designed for multi-pitch alpine climbs
- Surprisingly comfortable with padded mesh providing ventilation
- 3-buckle waist and leg adjustments accommodate shorts or layers
- Adjustable, removable, and releasable rear elastic riser
- Four gear loops and two slots for ice screws
- Item #BLX000U
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.