Zero G 85 Ski
Crush the skin track and catch fresh tracks as the sunrises on the Blizzard Zero G 85 Ski. This dawn patrol companion is built for skiers who demand exceptional weight savings and uphill performance but still need control and versatility on the descent. This stick is one of the lightest half cap skis with sidewalls on the market, allowing you to still have tons of energy left in your legs on the ridge, while also having the feel of a downhill constructed ski for the way down.
To further boost downhill performance this ski features a light wood core with Carbon Drive 2.0 layering around it. The Carbon Drive 2.0 creates a super responsive and powerful ski that can hold an edge at speed and in dicey situations. Additionally the camber underfoot helps transfer power to the edges while the early rise tip and tail helps with float over untouched backcountry snow and maneuverability in surprisingly tight trees.
- Backcountry ski balances uphill lightness with downhill stability
- 85mm is the skinniest Zero G in Blizzard's alpine touring collection
- Camber underfoot provides reliable edge hold on firmer snow
- Tip and tail rocker initiates easier turning in soft snow
- Lightweight paulownia wood core maintains a poppy yet stiff ride
- Carbon Drive 2.0 increases stiffness without weighing you down
- Sandwich compound sidewalls increase torsional rigidity and tuning
- Item #BLZ005V
- Q & A
What is the weight of the 178?