Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Zero G 85 Ski
We crush the skin track and catch fresh tracks as the sunrises on the Blizzard Zero G 85 Ski. This dawn patrol companion is built for skiers who demand exceptional weight savings and uphill performance but still need control and versatility on the descent. Weighing in at 2lb 4.5oz per ski in the 164cm length, this stick is one of the lightest full sidewall skis on the market. This leaves us with tons of energy left once we gain the ridge, while the benefits of the carbon laminate provide torsional stability for increased edge-hold on dicey descents.
- Featherweight touring ski suited for long routes and ski mountaineering
- 85mm waist is effortless to maneuver in kick turns and digs into ice
- Paulownia wood core feels stable and dampens vibrations
- Tip and tail rocker enhances maneuverability in tight trees and chutes
- Integrated skin clip on the tail keeps your skin clip in place
- Carbon laminate is responsive and powerful at a low weight
- Camber underfoot bites initially and the flat tail finishes the turn
- Item #BLZF05S
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.