Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Zero G 105 Ski
Blizzard's ultralight Zero G Skis are always a treat to tour with, and the Zero G 105 Ski is exceptionally pleasant when the powder is plentiful. As the widest Zero G, it's certainly Blizzard's best offering for touring after snowy storms. The wood core is exceptionally light, and the Carbon Drive 2.0 frame adds stiffness at the sidewalls and around each foot to stiffen the ski surprisingly well. Add a versatile rocker/camber/rocker profile, and the Zero G 105 Ski is ready to handle all the icy spaces in between powdery places.
- Crème de la crème for backcountry touring in powdery conditions
- 105mm waist has a penchant for powder with enough versatility for variable snow
- Rocker tip & tail navigate soft, deep snow
- Camber underfoot initiates edge control in icier conditions
- Paulownia wood core creates an ultralight weight
- Carbon Drive 2.0 ensures torsional rigidity and durable strength
- Item #BLZF05P
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.