Zero G 105 Ski
The Zero G 105 is Blizzard's widest backcountry ski intended for powdery play, but don't think that makes it a slog to skin with. An ultralight wood core keeps it at a feathery weight hovering above three pounds, and Blizzard's Carbon Flipcore Technology works with Carbon Drive 2.0 to ensure an aggressive stiffness suitable for big mountains and rowdy lines. Rocker tip & tail with camber underfoot initiate a versatile performance on any snow throughout the season. Blizzard reinforced the underfoot with durable sidewalls, and the capped tip and tail help the ski stay afloat whether you're skinning powder or spinning off a cliff.
- Backcountry ski built remarkably light and powerful
- 105mm waist is the widest backcountry ski from Blizzard
- Rocker tip & tail initiate playful riding in powder
- Camber underfoot enhances edge control on firmer snow
- Ultralight wood core laminated in carbon for stiff rigidity
- Half-cap construction includes durable sidewalls underfoot
- Item #BLZF04H
- 164cm, 172cm, 180cm, 188cm
- [172cm] 132 / 105 / 118mm [180cm] 133 / 105 / 119mm [188cm] 134 / 105 / 120mm
- Turn Radius
- [172cm] 20m [180cm] 23m [188cm] 24m
- rocker tip & tail, camber underfoot
- half-cap [underfoot] ABS sidewalls
- Graphite (sintered)
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 5oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 6, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 160 lbs
I got these looking for a touring ski that was both light and fun to ride downhill. I've been loving the ZeroG for both. I use these for long days in the mountains (12+hours) and shorter touring days in the sidecountry.