Why We Like The Zero G 105 Ski
Blizzard's ultralight Zero G Skis are always a treat to tour with, and the Zero G 105 Ski is exceptionally versatile for any conditions we can find in the backcountry. As the widest Zero G, we love reaching for it after snowy storms. The TrueBlend wood core uses multiple densities of wood in each stringer to create a super-precise flex profile while shaving weight for uphill performance. Meanwhile, the Carbon Drive 2.0 frame adds stiffness at the sidewalls and around each foot to stiffen the ski surprisingly well. Add a versatile rocker/camber/rocker profile, and we think the Zero G 105 Ski is ready to handle all the icy spaces in between powdery places.
- Backcountry touring skis designed for daily performance
- 105mm waist offers float, stability, and versatility
- Rockered tip further boosts float, low rise tail adds power
- Camber underfoot initiates edge control in icier conditions
- Wood core creates damping, durability, and weight savings
- Carbon Drive 2.0 ensures torsional rigidity and durable strength
- Sandwich construction boasts torsional rigidity and durability
- Sintered base skips effortlessly across long flat roads
- Item #BLZF06F
- 164cm, 172cm, 180cm, 188cm
- [164cm] 131 / 105 / 117mm, [172cm] 131 / 105 / 117mm, [180cm] 133 / 105 / 119mm, [188cm] 134 / 105 / 120mm
- Turn Radius
- [164cm] 18m, [172cm] 20m, [180cm] 23m, [188cm] 24m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- poplar/paulownia woodcore
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 164cm] 5lb 13.2oz (2642g), [172cm] 6lb 3oz (2818g), [180cm] 6lb 13oz (3079g), [188cm] 7lb 5oz (3323g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help