Sheeva 9 Ski
Whether you're bombing down smooth corduroy or picking your way through fresh pockets of powder, the Blizzard Sheeva 9 Ski has your back. Its 92mm waist offers both performance and control on-piste and off and the rocker-camer-rocker profile ensures you'll float through both fresh powder and cruise down groomers alike.
In accordance with Blizzard's dedication to high performance skis, the Sheeva 9 is equipped with Carbon Flipcore DRT technology that features a sheet of titanal in the core that increases stability and responsiveness. This insures the ski will be less demanding and aggressive in softer snow so you can enjoy the fluffy turns in chest-high pow. A uni-directional carbon frame offers light and easy maneuverability as you flow from corn to a mogul field. An aggressive turn radius gives you tight turns through tree runs and the early rise tail keeps it playful when you come upon fresh pockets of powder.
- All-mountain ski with playfulness in both powder and corduroy
- 92mm waist floats in fresh pockets and glides through pack
- Camber underfoot inspires confidence through packed snow
- Early rise tail is playful through deep turns and soft pow
- Wood core is lightweight and responsive through turns
- Carbon Flipcore adds control and stability in high speeds
- Item #BLZ005P