Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Sheeva 9 Ski
While some folks prefer beefy powder boards for the resort with heavy cores and fat waists, you can’t match the precise feel of a conservatively sized freeride ski when it comes to maneuvering technical lines around the whole mountain. The Sheeva line from Blizzard implements the nimble feel of carbon core construction across the whole line, and the Sheeva 9 is certainly one of the most versatile thanks to the modest 90mm waist which handles anything from East coast ice to boot-deep powder with admirable finesse. We love the Carbon Flipcore technology which provides the damp and stiff qualities that Blizzard skis are known for, all in a featherweight package which helps lessen fatigue over endless laps on your favorite chair. Rocker in the ski’s tip and tail planes evenly over variable snow, making the Sheeva a worthy accomplice if you continue to shred your favorite runs long after the powder turns into tracked-up crud.
- All-mountain ski is catered to aggressive skiers who prefer a nimble feel
- 90mm waist offers a responsive feel from untouched pow to hard-pack
- Freeride-inspired carbon core gives a damp ride and minimal weight
- Sandwich construction supplies long-lasting durable performance
- Camber underfoot holds an edge on unforgiving patches of ice
- Tip and tail rocker is surfy in soft snow and planes over uneven terrain
- Medium sidecut radius is suited for balanced turns and tight tree runs
- Item #BLZF059
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.