Lady shredders rejoice.
Blizzard just let a whole new set of women's freeride skis loose on the slopes and these things rip. The widest ski in this collection, the Sheeva 11 was designed for ladies who crush the steep and deep on a regular basis. The 112mm waist and rockered profile makes the Sheeva your ultimate weapon of choice on days where the snow stake reads double digits and you decide to "work from home."
The Sheeva 11 features Blizzard's famous Carbon Flipcore DRT technology with a women's specific twist—two layers of carbon fiberglass are added to the core, making this a lighter ski than its male counterpart, the Rustler 11. The snappy turn radius and multi-layer wood core give the Sheeva a nimble, playful feel that you might not expect from such a burly big-mountain ski, but it comes in handy when you're navigating tight trees or maneuvering through the entrance of a tight couloir. The sandwich construction maintains edge grip and stability on hardpack, so you can clock high speeds with confidence when conditions are tracked out.
- A fun freeride ski for ripping chicks
- 112mm waist sails through powder
- Rockered profile offers excellent flotation
- Multi-layer wood core offers a smooth flex and playful feel
- DRT Titanal layer underfoot for added stability
- Carbon fiberglass layers are light and strong
- Sandwich construction carves well on hardpack
- Item #BLZ002P