Sheeva 11 Ski
Set your alarm and beat the crowds to the hill to enjoy a deep blue bird day on the Blizzard Sheeva 11 Ski. This powder-ready stick boasts a beefy 112mm waist that—with the help of the rockered tip and tail—easily floats over deep snow and turns on a dime all over the mountain. But don't worry, camber underfoot helps you hold an edge on wind buffed slopes and groomers, and the short turn radius allows for nimble maneuvering and powerful turning on harder snow.
The Sheeva 10 uses Blizzard's Carbon Flipcore DRT technology, which consists of a titanal plate underfoot and unidirectional carbon fiber in the tip and tail. This combination boosts torsional rigidity underfoot to enhance edge control and power at high speeds, while simultaneously enabling the tip and tail to flex torsionally which eases turn transition and adds forgiveness when you need it most. This lightweight and powerful technology teams up with the playfulness of the multi-layer wood core and fast sintered base to inspire confidence every day you spend on hill.
- Powder skis built for deep days spent slashing and charging
- 112mm waist thrives in deep snow by providing float and stability
- Rocker in the tip and tail boosts float in pow, pivoting control
- Medium turn radius blends quick control with stability at speed
- Titanal drives responsive power to your edges, adds pop
- Carbon and fiberglass laminates blend durability and weight savings
- Lightweigth woods make up a poppy, responsive, and reliable core
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across flat spots and alpine
- Item #BLZF057
- 156cm, 164cm, 172cm, 180cm, 188cm
- [172cm] 139 / 112 / 129mm
- Turn Radius
- [156cm] 15m, [164cm] 16m, [172cm] 17.5m, [180cm] 19m, [188cm] 21m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- Multilayer wood (ISO, poplar, beech, balsa, paulownia)
- Carbon flipcore D.R.T (carbon, fiberglass, titanal)
- Claimed Weight
- (pair) [156cm] 7lb 10oz (3458g), [164cm] 8lb oz (3629g), [172cm] 8lb 4oz (3742g), [180cm] 8lb 14oz (4026g), [188cm] 9lb 9oz (4338g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 17, 2021
My Daily Driver
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 5"
I have been skiing the Sheeva 11 for the last 3 years straight through from December to March I love the playful yet chargy nature of this ski. Something about the skis ability to hold on through high speed chunder, float on powder and be nimble and fun in tight trees is what has sold me on this one.
February 16, 2021
Amazing all-around ski
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
I've been skiing on this ski for a couple of years. I love it. It's my go-to for powder, crud, and anything off-piste. I can even edge it for fun fast turns on the groomers.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help