Sheeva 10 Ski
Blizzard's Sheeva series is an ode to ripping chicks who spend more time in ski boots than out of them. A freeride-oriented daily driver, the Sheeva 10 is a super versatile set of planks that annihilates all-mountain terrain. The 102mm waist is slightly narrower than its burlier big sister, the Sheeva 11, so while you'll still be able to float pow turns on storm days, the Sheeva 10 also sees you through bulletproof hardpack and chundery debris. In these very same conditions the short turn radius provides additional maneuverability, while the mix of rocker and camber keeps your tips up in, ease turn transitions, and hold a powerful edge.
The Sheeva 10 uses Blizzard's Carbon Flipcore DRT technology, which consists of a titanal plate underfoot and unidirectional carbon fiber in the tip and tail. This combination boosts torsional rigidity underfoot to enhance edge control and power at high speeds, while simultaneously enabling the tip and tail to flex torsionally which eases turn transition and adds forgiveness when you need it most. This lightweight and powerful technology teams up with the playfulness of the multi-layer wood core and fast sintered base to inspire confidence every day you spend on hill.
- Freeride ready all-mountain ski for hard charging riders
- 102mm waist is quick edge to edge while remaining stable at speed
- Blend of rocker and camber provides control, forgiveness, power
- Short turn radius boosts maneuverability in tight trees
- D.R.T boosts torsional rigidity underfoot, leaves tips flexible
- Lightweight and responsive wood core boosts feel while shredding
- Sintered base easily skims across cat tracks and flat spots
- Item #BLZ005N
What do you think about this product?