Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Skis we have in stock.View Similar Products
Rustler 11 Ski
Part of Blizzard's new freeride collection, the Rustler 11 is just waiting for you to let it loose on some big terrain. Whether you're bombing cliff drops in a big-mountain comp or sending 3's off of avalanche barriers in Hokkaido, the Rustler 11 ought to be your weapon of choice. The waist ranges from 112 to all the way to 116mm depending on how long a ski you like, but either way you've got a set of rockered pow sticks that will float through chest deep conditions no problem.
The Rustler 11 uses Blizzard's Carbon Flipcore DRT technology, which consists of a titanal plate underfoot and unidirectional carbon fiber in the tip and tail. This combination boosts torsional rigidity underfoot to enhance edge control and power at high speeds, while simultaneously enabling the tip and tail to flex torsionally which eases turn transition and adds forgiveness when you need it most.
Finally its progressive wide body style has an aggressive turn radius for stability when you let off the brakes and an early rise tail that's designed to be playful in soft snow. The full sidewalls increase edge grip and power transmission, but then again, it is a Blizzard ski, of course it can handle high speeds.
- Fat powder specific ski for riders who love the steep and deep
- Waist between 112 and 116mm provides ample float and stability
- Rocker in tip and tail is designed for deep snow performance
- Medium turn radius blends high speed stability with maneuverability
- Multilayer wood core blends lightweight and responsive materials
- Titanal boosts torsional rigidity underfoot, leaves tips flexible
- Carbon in tip, tail cuts swingweight, boosts longitudinal stability
- Sintered base offers exceptional glide across the flats
- Item #BLZ005I
- 164cm, 172cm, 180cm, 188cm, 192cm
- [192cm] 143 / 116 / 123mm
- Turn Radius
- [164cm] 16m [172cm] 17.5m [180cm] 19m [188cm] 21m [192cm] 23m
- tip - tail rocker
- ISO, polar, beech, blasa, paulownia
- slightly raised
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 8lb 13oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 27, 2019
High Octane Powder Skis
- I've put it through the wringer
The Rustlers are my go-to powder ski. I like to shred crud, jump off cliffs and ski fast and my old powder skis were had floppy tails that led to backslaps and chattery sketchiness at high speeds. Not these puppies... they blast through snow with authority and I love them... stable and precise.
December 16, 2019
Stable, Playful and Smeary
- I've put it through the wringer
The Rustler 11 is the type of ski that give you the confidence to ski faster and harder than you might have before. At 114 underfoot the Rustler 11 is considered more of a powder ski, however, at that waist width this ski is incredibly easy to maneuver and shut down when things get tight and spicy. I prefer a more playful ski that allows me to ski fast yet also smear turns and bounce around all the playful hits at Alta. Don't let the waist width scare you away, the Rustler 11 is more than a powder ski, it's a fat, all conditions ski that rips.