Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Rustler 11 Ski
Part of Blizzard's new freeride collection, the Rustler 11 is just waiting for you to let it loose on some big terrain. Whether you're bombing cliff drops in a big-mountain comp or sending 3's off of avalanche barriers in Hokkaido, the Rustler 11 ought to be your weapon of choice. The waist ranges from 112 to all the way to 116mm depending on how long a ski you like, but either way you've got a set of rockered pow sticks that will float through chest deep conditions no problem.
The Rustler 11 uses Blizzard's Carbon Flipcore DRT technology, which consists of a titanal plate underfoot and unidirectional carbon fiber in the tip and tail. This combination boosts torsional rigidity underfoot to enhance edge control and power at high speeds, while simultaneously enabling the tip and tail to flex torsionally which eases turn transition and adds forgiveness when you need it most.
Finally its progressive wide body style has an aggressive turn radius for stability when you let off the brakes and an early rise tail that's designed to be playful in soft snow. The full sidewalls increase edge grip and power transmission, but then again, it is a Blizzard ski, of course it can handle high speeds.
- Fat powder specific ski for riders who love the steep and deep
- Waist between 112 and 116mm provides ample float and stability
- Rocker in tip and tail is designed for deep snow performance
- Medium turn radius blends high speed stability with maneuverability
- Multilayer wood core blends lightweight and responsive materials
- Titanal boosts torsional rigidity underfoot, leaves tips flexible
- Carbon in tip, tail cuts swingweight, boosts longitudinal stability
- Sintered base offers exceptional glide across the flats
- Item #BLZ005I