Why We Like The Blizzard Rustler 11 Ski
When we are following plows to the resort, we are happy to have the Blizzard Rustler 11 Ski to ride that day. These 114mm waist width teams up with ample rocker in the tip and tail to keep us afloat through some of the deepest snow of the season. Meanwhile, the beech poplar and paulownia core keep our legs fresh with a low swing weight, with out sacrificing durability or a damp ride. The result is a pair of powder skis that we know we can trust when the conditions are top notch.
- Powder-oriented skis designed for dreamy resort days
- 114mm waist width is stable and floaty in deeper snow
- Medium turn radius encourages high speed control
- Rocker in the tip and tail adds float and pivoting control
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges in crud
- Beech, poplar, and paulownia core saves weight, adds damping
- Sandwich construction provides torsional rigidity for edge hold
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly back to the lift for another lap
- Item #BLZF08F
- 162cm, 168cm, 174cm, 180cm, 186cm, 192cm
- [186cm] 142 / 114 / 132cm
- Turn Radius
- [186cm] 20.5m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- TrueBlend (beech, poplar, paulownia)
- Claimed Weight
- (single)[186cm] 4lb 10oz (2100g)
- all-mountain skiing, powder skiing, freeride skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help