Rustler 10 Ski
Part of Blizzard's freeride collection, the Rustler 10 Ski is a powerful daily driver that can just as easily float pow turns through glades as it can arc GS turns down wind-buffed hardpack. The 102 millimeter waist gives it the versatility to charge on trail and navigate soft snow, while the rockered tip and tail add a floaty, nimble feel. A healthy helping of underfoot camber won't leave you feeling out of control when that forecasted storm gets pushed back and you're relegated to ripping groomers, but a playful wood core is ready to pop off pillows and air into cat tracks when the storm finally delivers.
To back up these versatile attributes the Rustler 10 uses Blizzard's Carbon Flipcore DRT technology, which consists of a titanal plate underfoot and unidirectional carbon fiber in the tip and tail. This combination boosts torsional rigidity underfoot to enhance edge control and power at high speeds, while simultaneously enabling the tip and tail to flex torsionally which eases turn transition and adds forgiveness when you need it most. When you're forced to make a few jump turns at the top of a tight couloir, you'll be stoked about the impressively short, nimble turn radius as you relish in cheers from the chairlift overhead.
- Everyday charger for riders who demand versatility and control
- 102mm waist is quick from edge to edge, wide enough for fresh snow
- Mix of camber and rocker maintains versatility, control, and power
- Short turn radius gives you nimble control in trees and chutes
- Full wood core provides a powerful, damp, and responsive platform
- Dynamic release technology eases turn transition and control
- High quality sintered base skips across flat areas with ease
- Item #BLZ005H