Over the past few seasons the Blizzard Cochise has become many peoples go to all-mountain ski for a reason. Mainly because it is responsive and versatile to cater to many different peoples riding styles and riding locations with impressive results. This part directional charger, part freestyle all-mountain ski excels in all conditions thanks to its rocker-camber-rocker profile, long turn radius, and durable construction.
The rocker-camber-rocker profile has quickly become a crowd favorite because of how well it balances float and edge hold. The camber section underfoot lets you really rely on your edge when you are navigating firm or skied out snow at speed, while the rocker in the tip and tail lets you skip easily over pow and break free from your edge to turn on a dime when needed. Working with this maneuverable profile, the long turn radius in the Cochise adds stability at speed and allows you to make long arcing turns with a minimal chance of big edge catches.
To ensure that the Cochise can hold up to all of the aggressive riding that it makes so fun it is packed full of durable, lightweight, and forward thinking materials. At the heart of this ski, a poplar and beech core creates a lightweight and responsive feel that is enhanced by layers of fiberglass and carbon. Additionally a titanal layer adds durability and consistent flex to make sure it is almost impossible to ride this ski too hard.
- Well trusted all-mountain ski for hard charging riders
- 108mm waist is nimble and versatile for every day shredding
- Blend of rocker and camber balances edge hold with float in pow
- Medium to long turn radius boosts stability at high speed
- Poplar and beech core creates a damp and responsive platform
- Titanal layers beef up the feel to boost response and pop
- Sintered base skips across flat areas with ease, holds wax
- Carbon laminates boost torsional rigidity for increased edge hold
- Item #BLZ005C