The best just got better.
Tonight's dump has you dreaming about tomorrow's faceshots—you better make sure you have the Blizzard Cochise Ski ready to go. With a 108mm waist, rockered profile, and carbon fiber in the tip and tail, the Cochise lets you float over pow and crud and initiate turns with ease. Blizzard's Carbon Flip Core technology cuts the resulting chatter of the rockered tip and tail for a more stable feel when you're arcing turns down open faces and rallying groomers back to the base.
With less weight in the tip and tail, this version of the Cochise has an even lighter swing weight for when you need to quickly scrub some speed through the trees. Enjoy snappy, intuitive edge control on groomers thanks to Blizzard's sandwich construction, as well as excellent stability and even pressure distribution. The Cochise's multi-wood core provides smooth flex for a playful feel—it's like being a little kid again.
- A serious all-mountain charger
- Ride the versatile 108mm waist in any conditions
- Rockered profile for dreamy flotation
- Sandwich compound sidewall construction offers stiffness
- Carbon Flip Core technology decreases chatter
- Wood core for a lively, playful feel
- Traditional sidecut gives excellent stability
- Item #BLZ002J
- Q & A
Amazing Every Day Ski
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these for my brother and he absolutely loves them. He transitioned from a traditional groomer ski, so these wider, lighter skis were a huge improvement. These are great all-mountain skis; They grip courdoroy really well and can float on those great powder days. He is 6'2" about 205 lbs and went with the 178 which was perfect for him. He cannot say enough great things about it. If you're looking for a versatile, everyday ski, you can't go wrong with the Cochise.