Cochise 106 Ski
The Cochise 106 Ski is descended from a long, prestigious line of Cochise before it—going back a decade—and it's still around because it's one badass, no-nonsense-taking, hard-charging, all-mountain beast. For 2020, Blizzard has dialed back the clock, bringing the 106 in line with earlier iterations. The main throwbacks include a narrower 106mm waist (versus the more recent 108), a lighter weight, and a shorter, more-manageable turn radius—making the 106 slightly more accessible to the less hardcore among us. But don't worry, the 106 maintains its maneuverable rockered profile, strong flex pattern, and stable construction, leaving its rider free to explore powder, crush crud, and rail groomers at top speed.
- A hard-charging all-mountain freeride ski updated for accessibility
- Versatile 106mm waist handles hardpack and pow in equal measure
- Rockered tip helps you sail over both soft snow and crud
- Camber underfoot delivers reliable edge-to-edge control
- Multi-wood core is lightweight with springy, high-energy response
- Two layers of titanal add incredible stability at high speeds
- Carbon laminates boost torsional rigidity for increased edge hold
- Sintered base skips across flat areas with ease, holds wax well
- Item #BLZF04V
- 177cm, 185cm, 192cm
- 136.5 / 106 / 124.5mm
- Turn Radius
- [185cm] 24m
- early rise
- poplar, beech, paulownia
- titanal, fiberglass, carbon tip and tail
- Claimed Weight
- [185cm, pair] 9lb 13.8oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 6, 2020
Cochise is BACK
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 160 lbs
Blizzard's original Cochise was maybe their best ski of all time. FINALLY this rendition of the new Cochise 106 is everything I loved about the old ski plus some. I find it's burly and stable and skiable in all conditions! Ideal for the chop we ski following a powder day but I've been enjoying time on the groomers with this bad boy as well.